Officials unveil the Human Letters International Center on Friday, which aims to enhance cooperation and development among Belt and Road countries.
An international cultural center was launched in northern Shanghai’s Baoshan District over the weekend to promote cultural exchange among the countries of the Belt and Road region.
The Human Letters International Center was unveiled in the Indonesia Culture and Arts Center where a number of traditional artworks and cultural relics from Indonesia are being exhibited.
A lot of fine examples of Indonesian cultural heritage, especially batik-dyeing skills, were displayed at the center over the weekend to celebrate the opening of the humanity center.
Batik is a technique of wax dyeing applied to clothing originated from Indonesia. Models dressed in various batik clothes presented a fashion show to visitors at the center.
The center will enhance cooperation and development among Belt and Road countries in culture, tourism and commerce and trade, according to Guo Shaoxing, director of the center.
Guo has launched a “new global village” project to promote batik culture dating back over 1,000 years. In October 2009, UNESCO designated Indonesian batik as a Masterpiece of Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity.
* Safe travel with us druing the COVID-19 pandemic
* Local Tour Provider, NOT the Third Party.
* We Know Hangzhou Better. We can offer Lowest Price Guarantee
* Free Cancellation Up to 24 Hours in Advance
* Satisfaction guaranteed trip plan to deeply connect with the people and culture
* Private Guide with 5+ years guiding Experience
* Professional Driver with 10+ years driving Experience
* 24/7 fully backed up by professional team
* Reply within 24 hours
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured