What is the best way to do Wuzhen tour from Shanghai?
The best way to get to Wuzhen from Shanghai is by bus or book a private transfer service. Wuzhen is only 90 miles from Shanghai, but there's no direct train between Shanghai and Wuzhen. There are frequent buses for reaching Wuzhen directly.
Do you recommend stay one night at Wuzhen Water Town if we travel from Shanghai?
Wuzhen Water Town scenic is divided into 2 parts, east and west. East Part is more suitable for visit to get to know the local fold customs and culture. And west part more like Lijiang Ancient Town, it’s suitable for people spend the night time. There are a lot of hotels, bars, souvenir shops, etc.. If you have enough time, we recommend you stay one night at Wuzhen to admire the charming night view of this ancient town decorated with traditional Chinese red lanterns.
* Safe travel with us druing the COVID-19 pandemic
* Local Tour Provider, NOT the Third Party.
* We Know Hangzhou Better. We can offer Lowest Price Guarantee
* Free Cancellation Up to 24 Hours in Advance
* Satisfaction guaranteed trip plan to deeply connect with the people and culture
* Private Guide with 5+ years guiding Experience
* Professional Driver with 10+ years driving Experience
* 24/7 fully backed up by professional team
* Reply within 24 hours
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured